Teachers Pay Teachers Instagram Email Pinterest Image Map

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Weekly Behavior Management Sheet

I'm back with yet another freebie! I wasn't kidding when I said I loved giving freebies :) This one is a weekly behavior management sheet I pass out to my students at the end of the day during our dismissal routine. At our school, we have a 7-color behavior system and at the end of the day, students take a crayon and color/write in their color for the day in the appropriate spot and then I initial it on the side. I thought I'd offer up this freebie and made it editable in case your school has a different color system (I know some places only have 5 colors). Below the weekly chart is the editable part. As a reminder to parents, I describe what each color means and then place a note to parents about how they need to look at the sheet each day, place it back in their child's homework folder and ultimately sign the sheet by the end of the week so I can collect them. It's my way of making sure parents are actively monitoring their child's behavior. Of course, I pair this with phone calls as well, positive and instructional, but I always have parents who want to know what color their child was on and I can't always remember off the top of my head.


Click on the picture below to download your editable chart. 
(It looks fuzzy in the download tab, but I promise it doesn't when you edit and print it out.)
What are some ways you report weekly behavior?

No comments:

Post a Comment