Teachers Pay Teachers Instagram Email Pinterest Image Map

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Read, Write, Make Freebieeee!

I know it's like a blogging rule not to post twice in a day, but I just felt like giving today and wanted to share a quick document I made. I'm sure most of you have seen these around, but they're basically mats that say, "Read, Write, Make" to practice sight words or spelling words. Just print and laminate and they're ready to use.

I like to tape mine onto cookie sheets so that students can make the words with magnetic letters. You can just leave them by themselves too and have students use letter tiles or even magnetic letters to make the letters (they just won't stick).

I made these with the 1st grade Dolch words, but I also included one blank one so you can include your own words. Click on the picture to get the freebie!


Don't forget to leave feedback! It's much appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment