Teachers Pay Teachers Instagram Email Pinterest Image Map

Saturday, August 9, 2014

New Organized Desktop!

I finally did it. 
I revamped my desktop. 

I've had a light gray chevron wallpaper for a while now and had my files gradually multiplying on my desktop, which I hate because of how cluttered it looks even when they're neatly positioned in rows, so I got my butt on TPT to see if there were any good desktop organizers and viola! I came across the cutest wallpaper. So here's what my new desktop looks like:


I generally like my desktop to be completely bare, but let's be real, that's practically impossible. In the least, I try limit what I have on my desktop and this was the perfect wallpaper for that because it doesn't allow for too many files so it helped me to figure out what I really wanted to be easily accessible to me.

You can grab the freebie here, made by Miss Vee's Kinder Kraziness. The awesome part is that it's editable, so it's completely customizable to you and what you want. Pretty cute, eh?

I love looking at the way other people organize, so feel free to post pictures of your desktops in the comments! I'd love to see them :)

1 comment: