Teachers Pay Teachers Instagram Email Pinterest Image Map

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Here's to new beginnings

I've been meaning to start blogging about my teaching adventures but never seemed to have enough time, or really, never got around to it. However, with things becoming better and more stable (more on that in a later post), I feel like I could actually stick to it this time. I've recently started posting products in my Teacher Pay Teacher store and doing more and more to prepare for the school year, so this might just be the perfect time for me to start my blog. So here goes to documenting my many silly, crazy, and all kinds of wonderful moments to come as a teacher. 

P.S Ignore the very simple template. My custom design template should be coming in September :)

No comments:

Post a Comment